Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Weigh In


If you asked me to classify this week as far as diet & exercise goes I'd say it was eh.  I wasn't spot on with my food intake.  Not even close actually. Def could have had a little less on my dinner plates this week, didn't really need that Starbucks on Monday, and certainly didn't need that heaven in a cup peanut butter soft serve on Tuesday [that one was worth it though!].
The rain cramped my style with walking this week and I only got out twice.  So not great but not awful either I guess.
And before I weighed in this am, I wasn't sure how the scale was gonna feel about my week either.  But that adorable sweet precious little scale was good to me this am.  Down -3 lbs

Current weight: 209 lbs
Total loss: -8.2 lbs
Only a bunch more to go.



Oh yeah and lookie there, I'm brunette again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't let the rain discourage you just keep on going strong. Congrats on the 3 pound loss this week, you go girl! Love the new hair color.