Friday, June 29, 2012


I made it back you guys!  I'm in ONEderland again!  I officially weigh One-hundred-and-something lbs!

Weighed in at 199.6 lbs.  That's a -2.2 lbs loss.  Nice.

You don't know how happy this makes me.  To be out of the two's feels so amazing.  That 2 as my front number was really messing with my head.  I'd take 199-point-anything over the 200's.
Back when I reached 199lbs before I had Lia, I said that I'd never weigh two-hunded-and-something ever again.  Pregnant or not.  So much for that huh?  So to be back below that number feels great.


It's funny how something like a number can affect your outlook on your own weight loss.  I know I don't look any different this week then I did last week at 201 lbs.  But I feel different.  Not physically, but mentally.  I feel better about myself and in turn I feel like I look better.  Which makes me happier.  Which makes me want to continue to do well. Which makes me want to exercise more.  Which then makes me want to eat healthy.  Which then makes me lose weight.  Snowball effect.  Ever read that book If you give a pig a pancake?  Like that.
  
I've said this before but I'm starting to feel like I have a good grip on this weight loss thing.  I still have over 50 lbs to lose but all of a sudden my goal doesn't seem as far away anymore.