Saturday, June 23, 2012

I'm so close.  Close to what you ask?  Oh, just ONEDERLAND!  (((squeal)))

Weighed in at 201.8 lbs.  That's a loss of -3.2 lbs!  Color me thrilled!  

I tried so hard this week you guys.  I can't even tell you how many times I had to keep myself from going back for seconds on things, how many times I skipped dessert or refrained from snacking at night.  How many foods I weighed and measured.  How conscious I was of every bite that I took.  I really paid attention.  I concentrated on my food pretty heavily and it paid off.
I can't say enough how important diet is when it comes to losing weight.  Moving more is definitely part of the equation, and I did make it to the gym twice this week on top of our nightly walks after dinner, but I can say with certainty that it was my food control that helped me lose this week.  And that has always been where I struggle.  I can find the motivation to workout but I have such a hard time with over eating.  I'm a food addict.  It's really that simple.

However, I've changed a little these last few weeks.  My mindset.  I'm ready. Ready to take this weight off.  I struggled for the 1st two months.  I thought I wanted it.  But clearly not enough to really do something about it.  But now I can say with certainty that I'm there.  I want it and I'm gonna get it.

Onederland next week.

No comments: