Friday, June 15, 2012

Jumping right into things, I'll happily let you know that I'm down -1.2 this week. Pretty freaking happy about that!  No it's not a huge number, but it's one thats going in the right direction.  Slow & steady?  Or in my case, just slow.  Oh whatev.

So, that's -12.2 lbs total and brings me to 205 lbs.  Which means a little over 5 lbs and I'm out of the 200's!  That will be HUGE for me.  Oh Onederland, I miss you dearly.

Last year I was so close to goal.  Mere lbs away.  I was actually in the healthy weight range for my height according to WW which is kinda a big deal considering how far away I was when I first joined [100 lbs to be exact].  I remember saying [I can't even count how many times] that I would never let myself get back into the 200's again.  Even if I was pregnant.  But, obviously, I didn't hold up my end of the bargain and here I am again with a 2 as the first number of my weight.

         

But the 1's are so close, I can taste 'em! [see how everything seems to lead back to eating?  #fatpeopleproblems]


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 1.2 pound loss this week. Like you said slow and steady, slow and steady! You so close to being back in Onederland I know that your going to get there. I'm about 16 pounds away myself, and I really want to make that goal by the end of the summer. Keep up the awesome work, your doing great!