Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Guess where I went last night?


Yep!  I officially got myself back into the gym.  This is a big deal for me.  It's been forever and it sure as heck felt it.  This is the 1st time I've been since before I had Lia.  And she's 4 months.  And let's just say I didn't go much while I was pregnant.  Or actually at all the 2nd half of my pregnancy [If we're being honest].  So yeah, it's been a while.  

But, if I can keep up this schedule of putting Lia to bed and going from 8pm-9pm, I'll be happy.  It's gonna be tough though.  I'm exhausted by her bedtime [right moms?!] and I'd much rather bunk on the couch most nights.  So I'm gonna start off slow.  I'm committing to two nights a week.  I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but it's realistic.  And that's what I need.  A nice realistic gym schedule to ease into.    


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo you rock girl!