Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Are you going to start making Youtube videos again?

In short, YES!

I really debated whether or not I wanted to start them up again, and I honestly was leaning towards no.  Before when I made them, I put too much pressure on myself to make them weekly.  Or at least regularly.  And when I didn't, I'd feel bad, stress out about it and feel like I let you guys down.  But the thing is, I like making them. When I have time.  And I know how much I like watching other people's WL videos. I can't tell you how many times I'm gained motivation after a tough day by watching someones WL Youtube videos.  And if I can motivate or inspire someone even just a little bit, well, that in itself is worth making them.  Plus, I like having that video journal to look back on.
        
So, I've decided that instead of commiting to any number of videos per week or month, I'll make them sporadically.  When I'm inspired to make one. When I have something I want to share.  When I feel like rambling.  Whenever the mood strikes. Who knows.  But yeah, I'm gonna start making them again.

When?

Well, in my 1st video I was 202 lbs.  I'm close to that now and I think I look way thinner then I did at the same weight.  So I wanna make the 1st video of this journey at the same weight this time around as a comparison.  I'm 205 lbs now. So 3 more lbs.  Next week?  We'll see.


I'd love to connect with you over there as well.  So sub my channel if you wanna catch up with me there too!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! You totally made my day when I read this post. I have been sub to your channel forever and I'm so excited to see that your going to be coming back again and making video's.

Kim Zay said...

Thanks! I'm excited to get back into making them. Should be interesting, I'm pretty rusty.