Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday's are the universal reboot.  When you can hit refresh and start from scratch.  New week, new you right?  No looking back.

I've had a lot of those Monday's lately.  Monday's that I am thankful for.  Thankful that I can start over and not dwell on my previous week's eating.  Thankful that I have 4 days to make up for the previous weeks weigh in and lose some weight.
 
I didn't weigh in this week.  We had Ava's preschool graduation on Friday [which was beyond adorable btw] and even though I could have weighed in Sat am, I didn't.  B/c I knew I didn't lose weight and I didn't want to face the scale.  Coward.

When I was attending meetings before Lia was born, I had never missed a weigh in.  I'd make sure I'd squeeze it in one way or another whether or not I was expecting a gain or a loss.  This time, I'm having a hard time with it.  My motivation isn't where it should be.  I'm struggling so bad this time you guys.  I really want it. Well, I think I do.  Do I?  I mean, if I did, wouldn't I go all Nike on it and Just do it?  

sigh

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels."
"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels."
"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels."

And I keep repeating that in my head over and over and over again.      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that your having a hard time of it right now sticking to your weight plan. What helps me when I need motivation is to watch weight loss vlog's on youtube. I still go back and watch your video's all the time because you truly are so motivational.

Ah I bet Ava's preschool graduation was wonderful.

I know that we both will achieve our weight loss goals this year. We just have to keep on believing and staying strong.