Sunday, June 10, 2012

Let me start by saying that I apologize for all the woe is me lately.  Although it may come off as me being whiney, I'm simply just trying to keep this blog as real as possible and share what I'm going through as I'm going through it.  If I only shared the good and positive parts of my journey, it wouldn't be real.  B/c let's face it, losing weight is a lot of work.  It has it's struggles and it can be hard at times.  It's not all "I did great this week, I lost this much weight and worked out this many times and ate perfectly all week long."  
B/c if it was that easy all the time, we'd all be skinny.

With that being said, I had a great week and lost -3 lbs!  I needed it.  Not just b/c I need to get this weight off, but b/c it did so much for my mentality towards losing weight and being successful at it.  It sucks feeling like a failure week after week.  As you all obviously know, I've been struggling.  So to see a loss this week, well, it really helped my head.

Hey, maybe I'm actually starting to find my groove again?         

No comments: