Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ok, so it's only Tuesday, and I don't weigh in until Friday but I'm actually looking forward to weighing in this week!  I think I've felt this way maybe twice (?) since I've re-started this weight loss thing 3 months ago.  You know how when you first start out losing weight you're all gung-ho about it and you typically see a big numer the 1st week and you're doing everything by the book and your excited about it?  I didn't get that this time.  I'm pretty sure it's b/c I re-joined WW at only 3 weeks post partem with Lia and let's face it, life with a 3 week old is craaazay.  So, needless to say I didn't have the time to dive into the plan and give it my 100% this time.

But, I'm at the 3 month mark, Lia is 4 months now and things are starting to settle down.  I'm finding more time to meal plan and I'm able to eat dinner with the family vs sneaking in a small meal here and there in between Lia's naps.  I'm still struggling to get a good workout in but I'm still trying to stay fairly active.  Things are slowly getting back to normal in the Zay household and it feels good.       

No comments: