Thursday, June 21, 2012

One of my favorite family things that we do every year is fruit picking.  Strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, apples, etc.  We pick 'em all.  If I had to chose a favorite, it'd be apple picking.  Just b/c of the weather.  Gorgeous Sept.  But if I had to pick a favorite fruit to pick, it'd be strawberries.  And that's what we did this week.


[I spy Adam & Ava in the pink dress and blue shirt on the left]


It was packed [exhibit A: above].  The rest of the week is gonna be a scorcher and strawberry picking is almost over so everyone else had the same idea to go that same day before it got too hot.  But there was an abundance of strawberries [as noted in my 4 full quarts] and I could have filled 20 more if I wanted to spend $100 on strawberries [I think not thankyouverymuch].  It was fun though.

They even had mutant strawberries


That's the Kate Gosselin sextuplet of strawberries right there.  Fancy.

No comments: