Sunday, July 8, 2012

Friday came and went and you may have noticed there was no weigh in post. Yeah. That's b/c I didn't weigh in. Couldn't go to my Friday AM meeting and I wasn't motivated enough to squeeze in the Sat AM meeting. I know I gained and I really didn't want to see 200 on that scale again. Sounds pretty cowardly huh? I know. It is. I should face the scale and all that jazz right?
It's cool though b/c I'm back on track.

Had a fairly active weekend. Spent Sat AM browsing the flea market for treasures. Lots of walking. Was pretty bummed that I lost my fitbit that AM b/c I know I would have had a ton of steps that day. I did wind up finding it that night though in my mountain-o-laundry. It's way too easy to lose that little thing.
Sunday we packed the family up and headed over to the rail trail for a walk. Well, I walked. I pushed Lia in the jogger and walked Bodhi while Adam and Ava biked. Got my 3+ miles in then a short walk after dinner. 13,085 steps for the day. Not bad.

Here's my walking crew from the other day.


I keep cute company don't I?


Eating this weekend was good too. Weekends are typically where I struggle so to have a good one food and activity wise is pretty encouraging.
I'd really like to get further away from 200 lbs sooner than later. Being at 199 lbs doesn't leave much leeway to stay out of the 2's. I'd love to see 197 lbs this week. Totally do-able. Yeah? Yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome on getting right back on track again. I haven't been to the flea market in years, but your right lots of walking to be had at a flea market. Thank goodness you found your fitbit.

Ah what a lovely picture of your walking crew.

I'll be crossing my fingers that you see that 197 this week Good Luck!