Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hope ya'll had a good 4th and didn't eat a ton of food like I did yesterday.
I'm weak people. Weak I tell ya. And my game plan didn't go as planned. Let's just say A for effort, F for execution.

Remember that turkey burger I planned on having? I didn't. I had lasagna instead. I know.
And I had way more than 2 of these:


I did have the parfait I planned though, and it was de-lish.


And not bad for you. Strawberries, blueberries, lite cool whip and a little bit of granola for crunch.  Really tasty. I'm thinking this is gonna be my go-to treat for the summer.

And If I had stopped there, they day may not have been so bad food wise.  But then I had cookies, chips, lots of ranch veggie dip, triscuits & rondell cheese [aka crack]. And just like this past weekend, I ended the day feeling disappointed in myself.

The good thing is I'm feeling like this week of binging is out of my system. I had my fun, now back on plan.



No comments: