Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fitbit: Day 1


So far, I'm lovin' this thing. Surpassed my goal of 10,000+ steps on day one yesterday. 13,640. Not bad. It actually would have been more had I not forgotten to wear it to the grocery store. 14,000 today?

On another note, while my walking has been good, my eating still sucks. And it's only gonna get worse with the 4th festivities coming up later today. I have a small game plan for our block party this afternoon though. Turkey burger, salad, fruit parfait for dessert. And only 2 of the deviled eggs I'm making by request.  I'm hoping everyone in the neighborhood gobbles them up before I can get my hands on them.
Must.keep.busy.and.stay.away.from.food.table.

(((sigh)))

I keep telling myself I don't want to see 200 on the scale this week but it's not stopping me from stuffing my face over and over again.


Happy 4th Everyone!

      

No comments: