Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I've been having to remind myself a lot this week that losing weight is about 70%-80% diet and 20%-30% exercise. I can't tell you how many meals I've finished thinking I'll just make up for it with extra exercise this week. I haven't been making the best choices this week and it's only Tuesday.

I've been putting so much pressure on myself to walk atleast 5k everyday. Especially since I got the fitbit, [which I LOVE. Review still coming]. And I haven't been concentrating on tracking my food. B/c in my mind, I can eat a little extra here and there b/c it's gonna be worked off later anyways. But that's not how it works, and I know that. Calories in calories out. And I've been eating more calories then I've been burning. And I question why I'm not losing weight? Ha.

So from here out, I'm going to concentrate on one thing: FOOD. B/c that's what's mainly gonna help take the weight off. Tracking, weighing, measuring, making better snack choices. But I'm not saying I'm not going to keep walking. I am. I'm just not going to use it as a crutch anymore. One thing at a time. Baby steps.

1 comment:

Muteeb-Blog said...

The blogs you produce are full of knowledge and authentic and relevant information. I like your style and it is easy to understand. Keep it up I will surely come again to increase my knowledge. Weight loss