Monday, July 2, 2012

Yesterday was a bad food day.  Chips, cookies, cheese, crackers & too big portions.  It was a BBQ.  Temptations everywhere.  I didn't go in prepared.  I casually told myself I'd "be good".  But then everyone started filling their plates and I followed suit.

I know what I should have done.  I should have eaten before I went.  At least a snack.  I went hungry.  I should have brought a healthy alternative to share.  I brought steak tips for the grill.  I should have made a small plate and walked away. I planted myself right at the breakfast bar where all the food was and "picked".

This isn't my 1st rodeo.  But sometimes knowing what to do isn't enough.  You need to execute it.  I obviously didn't and I left feeling disappointed in myself.      
And did I track it?  Of course not.  

Now I have 4 days to make up for it.  I can't let myself get back to 200.


No comments: