Wednesday, May 23, 2012


Didn't weigh in last week.  School for Ava & an unplanned Dr's visit for Lia kept me from going [I swear those aren't just excuses. Maybe.].  I'm feeling super guilty about it.  For reals.

And then my Fri, Sat & Sun in food looked like this: Chipolte, Subway, Lobster roll, ice cream, pizza, steak tips.  This week's WI should be a blast.

However, the weekend was gorgeous & we spent it together outside eating all that sh*t deliciousness.

For instance, we had said Lobster roll & ice cream here:

a la picnic on the beach


And said pizza here:

On the waterfont in Boston

And I tried to keep my postions reasonable.  And I've still been walking a few times this week.  And I've been good since Monday.  And, And, And, And.  
And I hope I don't gain this week b/c that would suck. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new front page with the pictures. I know how you feel my eating hasn't been the best this week and workouts well they've been nonexistance. I'm so not looking forward to weighing tomorrow. The pictures of the beach look wonderful.